Canapè with RiCotta mousse and mortadella
For 6 People | 15 minutes preparation
- 125 g of mortadella
- 80 g of RiCcotta La Gustosa
- 1 spoonful of grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tablespoon of liquid cream
- White loaf bread
- Pink pepper
- Take a mixer and blend the mortadella, adding the ricotta and the Parmesan, mix until a homogeneous and not lumpy mixture is obtained.
- Add the cream and blend everything to obtain a smooth and fluffy mixture.
- Arrange the foam in a pastry bag with a star-shaped mouth and stuff 6 round canapes of previously toasted sandwich bread.
- Spread a little chives and pink peppercorns on each crouton.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date on the world of Caseificio Valcolatte