RiCotta crepes and bitter herbs
For 4-6 people | 30 minutes preparation | 30 minutes of rest | 20 minutes of cooking
Ingredients for the crepes
- 4 eggs
- 40 g of melted butter + 1 tsp
- 250 g of flour
- 500 ml of milk
Ingredients for the filling
- 250 g of La Gustosa RiCcotta
- 250 g of wild boiled herbs (or spinach)
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheese
Ingredients for the vegetable béchamel
- 500 ml of vegetable broth
- 20 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g of flour
- Melt the butter. Take a bowl in which to combine the eggs with a pinch of salt and start mixing.
- Pour in the melted butter and flour a little at a time. Once the flour is finished, continue stirring and pour in the milk a little at a time.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the boiled bitter herbs.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the ricotta and herbs in a bowl, add the cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease the bottom with a teaspoon of butter. Pour the mixture a little at a time.
- Cook over medium heat for a minute and then turn the crepe on the other side for another minute.
- Continue until the batter is finished.
- Prepare the bechamel by mixing the flour with the oil in a saucepan. Heat and slowly add the hot vegetable broth. Raise the heat and stir with a whisk to avoid the formation of lumps. Season with salt and pepper and continue cooking until you get a smooth and creamy consistency.
- In a baking dish spread a little béchamel on the bottom.
- Spread a spoonful of filling on each of the crepes.
- Close the pancakes first in half and then again in half by placing them in the pan.
- Distribute the remaining béchamel to cover everything.
- Put the pan in the oven at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes, remove from the oven and serve immediately.