Crostoni with pumpkin, Spalmabile RiCcotta and walnuts
N ° 4 croutons | 20 minutes preparation
- 200 g of clean butternut squash
- 4 slices of wholemeal bread
- 200 g of Spalmabile RiCcotta
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Chop the rosemary
- Heat abundant oil in a pan, add the diced pumpkin, rosemary and salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, adding a few tablespoons of water if necessary. Turn off and set aside.
- Toast the slices of bread on both sides, spread a little RiCcotta on each slice.
- Add the pumpkin that you have left to cool, season with a drizzle of oil, a sprinkle of pepper and serve.