Pan-fried focaccia with vegetables and Valcolatte Mozzarella Cheese
N ° 2 people | 30 minutes preparation | 10 minutes of cooking
- 250 g of flour 0
- 140 g of water
- 6 g of instant yeast for bread and quiches
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil (plus a little for the pan)
- 4 g of salt
- 1 Valcolatte Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 10 Pachino type cherry tomatoes
- Basil to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and clean the vegetables.
- Finely chop the onion and brown it with a little oil, add the vegetables by raising the heat of the stove a little.
- Salt the vegetables, lower the heat and cook for 10/15 minutes without a lid.
- Turn off, let it cool and set aside.
- Cut the mozzarella into coarse cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, start working with a fork to mix the liquids and then work with your hands until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts and roll each into a not too thick disk.
- Lightly grease a pan with a drizzle of oil, heat it and then coat it with the first disc.
- Stuffed with the previously sautéed vegetables and half of the diced mozzarella, then cover with the other pastry. Seal the edges using a fork, cut out the excess and cook over low heat without a lid.
- When it is colored on the first side, turn the focaccia, using a lid to help you, and cook on the other side. It will take about 4/5 minutes per side.
- Eat right away.