Spinach, Valcolatte pearls, nectarine and almond salad
For 4 Servings | 15 minutes preparation
- 250 g of fresh spinach
- 2 nectarines
- 240 g of Valcolatte Pearls
- 50 g of sliced almonds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Take the spinach, remove the stems and soak the leaves in cold water, change it several times until the water is clean.
- Drain the spinach and dry them by letting them drain on a cloth.
- Wash and dry the nectarines, cut them into thin slices and set aside.
- Toast the almond slices for a few minutes in a pan, without adding fat.
- Take a large enough bowl and add the spinach, the nectarine slices, the drained Pearls and the toasted almond slices.
- Season with plenty of extra virgin olive oil, salt and a little pepper.