Gourmet sandwiches with Valcolatte Mozzarella Cheese
N ° 4 sandwiches | 10 minutes preparation
- 4 loaves of ciabatta bread
- 200 g of Valcolatte mozzarella
- 240 g of raw ham
- 8-10 artichokes in oil
- 100 g of basil pesto
- 1 bunch of rocket
- extra virgin olive oil
- Divide the sandwiches in two and cut them lengthwise.
- Clean and wash the rocket.
- Prepare the other ingredients: slice the mozzarella, wash a few basil leaves and cut the artichokes in two.
- Season each slice of bread with a little basil pesto.
- Prepare the sandwich by arranging the ingredients on a slice and alternating ham, mozzarella, artichokes and rocket. Season with a drizzle of oil and close the sandwich with the other slice. Continue filling the other sandwiches.
- Mash lightly and eat!