Sweet ravioli filled with Traditional RiCotta and chocolate
N ° 15 ravioli | 15 minutes preparation
Ingredients for the pastry
- 200 g of flour 00
- 120 g of butter
- 30 g of powdered sugar
- 2 g of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
Ingredients for the filling
- 200 g of La Tradizionale RiCcotta
- 50 g of powdered sugar
- 50 g of chocolate chips
- 1/2 vanilla pod
- Powdered sugar
- Sift the flour, icing sugar and baking powder and transfer everything to the mixer bowl.
- Cut the butter into cubes and add it to the flour, turn the planetary mixer on and let the dough “sandblast”.
- When the dough has taken on a sandy consistency, add the egg and grated lemon zest. As soon as the dough begins to stick together, transfer it to a surface and form a ball. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by mixing, with the help of a spoon, the ricotta with the sugar and the seeds of the vanilla pod. Add the chocolate chips and mix a little more.
- After the resting time, resume the dough, roll it out to a thickness of ½ cm and, with the help of a 5 cm diameter mold, make some shortcrust pastry discs that you will fill with a generous teaspoon of filling.
- Close in a half moon shape and seal the edges with the prongs of a fork. Continue until the dough is finished.
- Bake at 170 ° C and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date on the world of Caseificio Valcolatte